[fedora-india] Leonidas

Fri Jun 12 03:34:38 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Kishore Bhargava<kishore at pobox.com> wrote:

> Am surprised that the community is so quiet on the launch of a new release.
> Fedora 11 is supposed to be great, I have not seen it yet and am waiting to
> get hold of the media, but really guys, there should be some fanfare at each
> release. The ambassadors need to ensure that some noise is made in each city
> and that the media is made available. At least IMHO. Whats the point of a
> thriving community if this is not done.

I agree. There are a couple of events/parties lined up. Most of them
are around the later days of the month since they are awaiting the
shipment of the bulk produced media. However, nothing does stop the
Ambassadors from coming together using a UG meet or, just an informal
chat session and, have a romp talking about and spreading the Fedora
message of 4Fs.