[fedora-india] FAS accounts: Who is from India?

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:14:37 UTC 2009

Hi

I did check it today and i was unable to segregate Users based on
country_code as country_code is not implemented in people_by_key() API as
well as in people_by_id(). i tried changing the code of fas2.py and its like
the FAS Server needs to be updated if i were to use people_by_key(). Hence i
have kept it on hold.

Cheers,
Balaji