[fedora-india] Fedora IRC Classroom for ambassadors (Saturday March 17th 1930 UTC)

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 02:55:34 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 2:38 AM
Subject: [Ambassadors] Fedora Classroom (Saturday 1930 UTC)
To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com

Re-posting from my blog: http://spevack.livejournal.com/75662.html

Fedora Classroom[1] is having another session this weekend, and I'll
be doing the "Training & Tips for Fedora Ambassadors" session on
Saturday March 17 at 1930 UTC.

As the graphs show[2] the number of Fedora Ambassadors has increased
by 30% in the past 6 months! So I know there are a lot of relatively
new Ambassadors out there, all over the world, with questions.

Please come to the Fedora Classroom session, and bring your questions
with you, or post them in the comments here, and we'll work them into
the hour.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom#The_Current_Timeline

[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fama/wiki/AmbassadorMetrics

--Max