[fedora-india] Work for new contributes. Who is interested? [Documentation/Open Office Template/Fedora Weekly News]

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:50:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a small work for new contributors.

We will be making a nice openoffice template for Fedora Weekly News.
The work itself is small, but the readership of FWN is large. So your
work will be distributed to everyone in and around Fedora Project and
beyond.

Anyone who is interested, please let me know. I shall mentor you.

1. Work Description: Creating a nice OpenOffice Template for Fedora weekly news.
2. Area of Work: Documentation, Template design.
3. Approx. duration: 7 days.
4. Preliminary Work at :
http://susmit.fedorapeople.org/FedoraNews/FedoraNews.pdf

Thanks.