[fedora-india] Event Box for India

Mon Mar 23 08:37:10 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Rangeen Basu <sherry151 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We will be showing them gcc stuffs and there is a python workshop.
> Moreover, Debayan's talk will be addressing things like "how to get
> into development", "how to interact with the community", "where to get
> help" etc. I believe this will be enough for a first time. If we get
> enough time we might as well present the "I want to do a project in
> Open Source" by Shakti Kannan.
>
> Did I answer your query about 'right direction' Sankarshan da?

In a way, the underlying idea was to ensure that the things being
shown are bits that are relevant to the daily use or needs. That takes
care of the chance of a disconnect happening in terms of what is being
shown and, taking the time and making the effort to think what to do
with that what is being shown.

Sent from: Calcutta WB India.