[fedora-india] Event Box for India

Dipanjan Chakraborty chakraborty.dipanjan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:34:41 UTC 2009

Are you planning to show them all in a single workshop ?
> Showing them all in a single stress can be too much. Better if you go
> one by one.
>

> GCC and GDB will be the primary topics. The others will be demonstrated to
grow their interest, and in their own interest they will be picking them up.

Sankarshan Da's idea of toy projects is surely good. I will definitely
discuss this.

About people from outside taking part, I will have to take it up with the
college authorities and will laet you know soon.
--
Yours sincerely,
Dipanjan Chakraborty