[fedora-india] National Institute of Technology workshop report

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:26:46 UTC 2009

Hmm, just a thought, If someone isn't a CS or EC student or isn't
interested in coding,
he/she is not fit for Fedora? Or we propose to hold other workshops for them?

Given that holding a workshop needs money/permission/time, what in
your opinion will be a good idea to identify people's areas of
interest and get them going through a single workshop? Or is it simply
impossible?

And to avoid controversy, a disclaimer, I am not talking specifically
to this event. I am talking in general. ;)

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh