[fedora-india] Having a couple of experts to give talks at our install fest

Sun May 3 08:34:01 UTC 2009

[if you are cross posting, please indicate the same in the subject line or body]

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Aveek Sen <aveeksn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would it be possible to have a couple of experts to give talks &
> conduct workshops over two days for our install fest at NIT Agartala.
> It is planned to be held for 2 days, sometime between 25-20 July.

<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents> needs to have a mention
of the event. <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/Organization>
has some helpful links. It is important to have a plan for what you
want to do (in as specific details as possible) and, what you want to
achieve out of the event.

Additionally, it would be a good idea for you to find out the
possibility of producing media or, stickers locally.

It would also be nice to look for "experts" locally too :)