Re: [fedora-india] Packaging RPM presentation

Good presentation and with excellent picture.

Can we distribute to any body.

Shakthi Kannan wrote:
Hi,

I have tried to make a simple presentation on packaging RPM. Can you
please go through the following, and let me know if I have missed
something, or there is anything that I overlooked (that needs
changes), or something that will be good to include in the following?
http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/glv/presentations/packaging-red-hot-paneer-butter-masala.pdf

The sources are available at:
http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/glv/presentations/packaging-red-hot-paneer-butter-masala.tar.gz

Thanks!