[fedora-india] What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun May 10 13:46:08 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 18:53 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Check if the license is GPLv3 or GPLv3+. If the source header has
> something like (c) foo GPLv3 or later, then it is GPLv3+

This is what the "usage" file states..

You can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General
Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

So I'm guessing the license is GPLv2+, the src zip has a copy of the
GPLv3 in it..

> Also don't rely on a single sf.net mirror, instead follow
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/SourceURL#Sourceforge.net

Done..

> run rpmlint on the spec file, SRPM and binary RPM for checking

Done. No errors/warnings..

I'll install the debuginfo and the package to see if its working..

Thanks,

regards,

Ankur