Re: [fedora-india] Squid Doubt

HellO thanks for all replies,

@Susmit => Sorry. I thought i can seek help for all Unix Flavours and related to softs that is commonly used among them like Squid, Apache...
I think Squid configuration in Fedora and RHEL is almost same. Thats why i sought help.
Thanks for reply :-)

@ WIll try that Sir. Thanks :-)

@Gireesh => Quite useful link. Thanks :-)

Thanks and regards
Sunil M V

On 5/21/09, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:
2009/5/21 Sunil | ഉപാസന <sunilmv gmail com>:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a new one came to know about this community. I am working at HCL ,
> Bangalore. got introduced to RHEL4 after joing here. Have some doubts now.
> please let me present those.

This community is for Fedora users and contributors.
RHEL is supported by Red Hat on subscription.
It would be appropriate to post queries regarding Fedora only.
Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.