[fedora-india] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Omshivprakash H L omshivaprakash at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:34:19 UTC 2009

LinkedIn
------------

Omshivprakash H L requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

magesh,

- Omshivprakash

Accept invitation from Omshivprakash H L
http://www.linkedin.com/e/9QEuTZPR_bJVaETENQFT6YGRlHmhUAFJ4p6c/blk/I421035022_3/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPdvcz8MdjcMcj8QiiZSjlZEs4wOcyYOd3AMdPgTdjwLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Omshivprakash H L
http://www.linkedin.com/e/9QEuTZPR_bJVaETENQFT6YGRlHmhUAFJ4p6c/blk/I421035022_3/0PnP8Oc3kPc34Od4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Omshivprakash H L be a good idea?

Omshivprakash H L's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Omshivprakash H L's invitation, check Omshivprakash H L's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation