[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Hello.

Pasqual Milvaques pasqual.milvaques at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 14:53:16 UTC 2006

hi mazaj
thanks for your interest. if you want to learn how you can help the fedora
project and start being involved I suggest you to start assisting to the
regular irc meetings. the meetings happen on Thursdays at 20:00 (utc time),
here you can find more information:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings

I suggest you to take a look to the main infrastructure wiki page here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure

specially to the schedule. you can also subscribe to the mailing list here:

on the meetings you will know the people already involved and you will take
a more deep knowledge about how you can help

kind regards

pasqual