[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Meeting Today

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 17 15:06:44 UTC 2006

Hey guys, I'm going to miss the meeting today unless my train happens
to have an internet connection.

The backups are mostly up and running.  Right now we're getting about
120G worth of backups.  Now we just have to go over the individual
machines and make sure we're getting all the important stuff like keys
the database etc.  db1, fpserv and bastion are all I have left to add.

Mirror list: The mirror list has been working fine for the most part.
Every once in a while though it grabs a bad mirror
(http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/fedora/linux/core/development/$ARCH/os/)
I've only caught it happening once.

Lyz, Abompard.  Sign up for the group "sysadmin-general".  This will
allow you guys to access my LDAP install on bastion.

                   -Mike