[Fedora-infrastructure-list] fp.org email addresses coming up as spam

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Aug 23 20:05:41 UTC 2006

Anyone else seen complaints of things like this?  I have my settings quite
low, and we're still getting flagged.

  2.7 HELO_DYNAMIC_DHCP      Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (DHCP)
  3.3 HELO_DYNAMIC_HCC       Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (HCC)

http://www.google.com/search?q=HELO_DYNAMIC_DHCP

Thought I'd throw this out there for anyone who's interested in doing some
digging, see under what circumstances fp.o emails are triggering these
flags.

--Max