Meetings

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Thu Dec 7 15:46:06 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

Due to poor scheduling[0] on my part, I will not be able to make any of the
meetings for the next 10 weeks.  I just couldn't resist and had to sign
up for a class on Zen Buddhism at that time.

As far as things are going now, I've been doing much hackery on the new
UpdatesSystem[1], and should have a functional system shortly.  Right
now I have a local tree of test builds which I am using to push out
to a test-stage.  After I write up a bunch of nose tests for it, I'll
commit a package or so from the test tree as well.

I poked around at publictest2 last night, which doesn't seem to be
public at all.  I also was not able to get any traffic out.  If anyone
has a free second, could you take a look at this?

Thanks,

luke

[0]: http://schedule.csh.rit.edu/?s=JxWp7Uj
[1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UpdatesSystem