glump and config management

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Sun Dec 3 02:15:54 UTC 2006

Mike McGrath wrote:
> On 11/9/06, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> As many of you know we've been looking to make our configuration
>> management system a bit more robust.  Primarily by trying to find a
>> technological solution to actually enforce our config management
>> system.
>
> Anyone had a chance to actually look at this yet?

I looked at it a week or two ago.  I played with it a bit - mainly
reading through the example files and running your test you setup.

I like the backups it makes and I like the "enforcement" nature of it.
I need to look through it a little more, but it does look like a
possible way to handle out config management across a diverse group of
people.

--Jeffrey