Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Basic Ticketing Work Flow

Elliot Lee wrote:

The other half of getting people to use OTRS is sending reminders via e-mail of tickets people should be paying attention to. Is there a way to do that?

Actually there is, I've been thinking about creating escalation so that if no one takes a ticket in the first 24 or 48 hours it'll send an email to the admin fedoraproject org I'll set that up soon. We really need all the admins to log in and actually watch the queue's they'll be working on.