Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Database for Account System 2

On Jul 16, 2006, at 19:32, Jonathan Steffan wrote:

Fedora Directory Server supports TLS and SSL. So does openldap. I think
an API built on top of LDAP would have more abilities.

Such as? :)

Does PGSQL
support slave servers and replication?

It's not built-in. There are packages to do it (Curt Moore knows a lot more about them than I).
-- Elliot