[Fedora-infrastructure-list] debian's problems

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Jul 14 15:57:15 UTC 2006

I'm sure you guys are all following the stories on slashdot about the
problems that Debian is having due to password insecurity that led to a
compromised account.

What sort of safeguards do we have?  Is this a good time to thnk about how
we can improve our security *before* there is a problem rather than after?

Do we have some sort of general plan for what to do if one of our public
boxes is compromised, so that we don't act randomly, or forget things in
the panic of the moment?

--Max

--
Max Spevack