[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Hardware Tracker

Damian Myerscough damian.myerscough at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 20:47:17 UTC 2006

Hey all,

I have attached an XML file that is produced by the hardware tracker,
the problem I have
encountered is asking the user if the device works. I am not sure how
to go about this?
Should I just filter out the info.product field which, would give:

<info.product>USB Hub Interface</info.product>
<info.product>USB Raw Device Access</info.product>
<info.product>UHCI Host Controller</info.product>
<info.product>82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller
#1</info.product>

This information from a new user to Linux would be hard for them to
understand if its working correctly. Any suggestions are most welcome.