Hooking into account system for web auth

Elliot Lee sopwith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 02:31:42 UTC 2006

FWIW, a final implementation would optimally be a little more
complicated than this:
	. It should only give access to people whose accounts are in
'approved' status (not many aren't, but still...)
	. It should only give access to people who have approved access in a
particular group (e.g. 'tracusers' in this case)
	so that we can use the account system to authorize users...

-- Elliot