Indroducing Myself

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Nov 21 20:03:37 UTC 2006

Hello everyone,

I thought that I'd take a moment to introduce myself.  I'm a Linux and
network administrator for a community college in central Iowa.  I've
been using various forms of Red Hat/Fedora Linux for 10+ years, and am
proficient in C, Python, shell, some Perl.  I currently maintain ~21
packages in Fedora Extras.  My primary interest in joining the
infrastructure list is helping with the development of the new version
control system (yes, I'm aware that a dedicated list for that purpose is
in the works).  I mostly use Subversion for my own tasks but I'm
interested in helping with Mercurial, Bazzaar-NG, and Git.  I may
volunteer for other tasks as time/interest permits.

Jeff