Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] planet code

On 10/15/06, seth vidal <skvidal linux duke edu> wrote:
B/c of the fuckage with coker's planet feed I upgraded planet to the
version from fedora extras devel packages. The packages were rebuilt on
my centos4 build root in mock.

My questions:
 1. where do we put packages like this?
 2. who else wants to know how to be the planet-maintenance bitch other
than me?

thanks,
-sv

We're still keeping these in the RPM cvs on lockbox.  We were talking
about making a repo for us, then the EPEL thing came up, we're still
waiting on it.  If you wanted to create a yum repo on fpserv I'll copy
the remaining RPM's over to it and create a mirror at the PHX site.