[Fedora-infrastructure-list] TurboGears instance on pkgdb

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:23:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 13:25 +0200, Christian Iseli wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 03:55:05 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> > I wrestled with SELinux, Apache, and TurboGears today and finally got
> > the packageDB TurboGears instance running[1]_.  If you're interested,
> > the pieces are running behind Apache on test3.  You can access it via
> > ssh tunnel.  On your machine::
> >   ssh -L 8888:test3:80 bastion
> >
> > Then browse to http://localhost:8888/pkgdb/
>
> WorksForMe !  Great :-)
>
> > dgilmore, c4chris: if you get up to speed on kid
> > templates or python programming, this should be set to dive into.  (I'll
> > get back to work on importing the data now.)
>
> Got a question here: how do you link a BZ ticket number, plus some
> approval info, to the "package approved" log entry ?
>
> I can try to produce a list in tab-delimited (or other if you prefer)
> format:
>  - package name
>  - submitted by
>  - submitted date
>  - approved by
>  - approved date
>  - BZ id
>
> For older reviews, I could try to dig the info from the mailing list
> archives...
>
> What do you think ?

I like it.  I don't think we have a field for the bugzilla id ATM.  We
could add it to the Log table (so any log entry could have an optional
ticket_number associated with it) or add it to the Package (so the
Package has a review_ticket field).

I'm leaning towards adding it to the Package table, does that seem right
to you?

-Toshio