[Fedora-infrastructure-list] a simple request (i hope) about f.r.c

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Fri Oct 20 23:05:18 UTC 2006

On Friday 20 October 2006 17:09, Matthew Galgoci wrote:
> f.r.c is a vhost controlled by my group - just fyi. It's not controlled by
> the fedora folks.

...and it would be up to your group to set up an automatic redirect of the
sort Max has in mind.  I don't think such a redirect would be a good
permanent solution, but it might be better than leaving things as they are
and would put more pressure on us to get a permanent solution ready.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://n-man.com/