[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Setting Up Plone 2.5

Jonathan Steffan jonathansteffan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 22:51:20 UTC 2006

TomLy wrote:
>> I'm just looking to get what we have already setup on Plone 2.5 with
>> CacheFu. Also, to setup all the plone 'products' that are needed to
>> attach the plone site to the LDAP server that is being setup. It will
>> just be getting us ready to attach the plone instance to the account
>> system. If someone wants to do some of the work for me (that would
>> rock,) get apache setup the same way it is on fpserv (including the ssl
>> stuff and rewrites, etc) and then I will do updates to the config for
>> mod_mem_cache. If I shouldn't have access, I can try to step someone
>> with access through the process.
>>
>> Jonathan
>>

> I hate to backtrack, but what are we running on Plone? This may be a
> good candidate for a test of the new account system once we get the user
> info migrated over.
>
> ~tom

Yes. This will be great for the new accounts system.

http://fpserv.fedoraproject.org/

It was my understanding that fedora.redhat.com would be directed towards
the plone site and the fedoraproject.org frontpage would be directed at
the plone site and then the rest would be the moinmoin wiki. We (Fedora
Unity) are already using plone 2.5 with Fedora Directory Server. It
works well. I also expect that moinmoin could be tied in with FDS easily.

Jonathan