[Fedora-infrastructure-list] release days docs/instructions/faq

Stacy J. Brandenburg sbranden at redhat.com
Tue Oct 24 21:19:35 UTC 2006

Add HW.

You need a dedicated load balanced env if you want to ever run the
primary bits.  We have 5 Dell servers for PRX, 4 APP that fell over.  On
top of that the Load Balancers died one time due to load - and we were
not even serving pages, just redirects!

These are Cisco CSM blades that failed today.  Not small Load Balancers.

Probably need to define well, the roles people will play for
administration, so that you do not have a free for all.  Maybe even
shifts of people so Seth can take a shower or get food :)