[Fedora-infrastructure-list] introduction

James Bourne jbourne at hardrock.org
Wed Oct 25 05:43:21 UTC 2006

Hi,
Saw the request for assistance in the newsletter this week and thought I
would join up.

I've been using Linux systems since 1993 and have been a systems admin since
1994.  I've worked with RH systems starting in 1994 (with Halloween IIRC)
and have been using them ever since.

I work full time at a local college here in Calgary, AB Canada where I am a
senior systems admin and manage all the Linux systems (about 80), the
SAN and VTL devices, and provide backup admin for the Solaris and Tru64
machines (or any other bit they need).

I should be able to commit at least 4-6 hours each week, some weeks more and
some less.

I've already sent in the gpg signed CLA and I'm in #fedora-admin (nick etc).

Regards
James

James Bourne                  | Email:            jbourne at hardrock.org
UNIX Systems Administration   | WWW:           http://www.hardrock.org
Custom UNIX Programming       | Linux:  The choice of a GNU generation