Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] homepage for admin.fedoraproject.org

On 10/24/06, Paulo Santos <paulo banon googlemail com> wrote:
Modified as suggested

Paulo

Looks good, I might get rid of some stuff like the getting started.
Thats more for wanting-to-be-members.  The admin.fp.o site is more of
a portal for our users.  Good job though Paulo, go ahead and move it
to 'done' and let us know what else you'd like to work on ;-)