[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Xen Server and Network Tracking

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Sep 27 18:40:42 UTC 2006

Xen Server and Network Tracking
===============================
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/InfrastructurePrivate/PhoenixServers/XenServers
Please track Xen guests and network assignments on this page.

Template Installed
==================
I have a template xen guest installed with yesterday's rawhide on
/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-template of xen1.  The template has its
networking disabled.  If you copy the template to create another guest,
get an IP address assigned, then add it to
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 before enabling it.

Although I am not sure how useful it is to use this template, given that
you can use anaconda to install a new xen guest within minutes.

Any ideas of the best way to make an image file of this LVM volume so
that we can easily copy it to the xen2 server?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com