fedorapeople (planet and .org)

Hey folks,
 So we've been thinking we're going to take fpserv.fedoraproject.org
which lives at duke and make it into fedorapeople.org and also
planet.fedoraproject.org

fedorapeople.org will provide all the fedora account holders and groups
with some quota-controlled space to put files up.

what I was thinking might be cool is to reinstall fpserv with el5 so we
can use Xen. Then setup 2 xen guests. 1 would be the system that people
use to put their files up, the other would be for the planet code that
makes the planet pages (planet.fedoraproject.org, etc)

Does that sound pretty good to everyone?

-sv