Moin question

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Apr 5 15:05:37 UTC 2007

Hi!

Mike McGrath schrieb:
> One way we could see immediate performance gain on the wiki is to delete
> old users. [...]

I'd like to suggest another one: remove old Meeting logs from the wiki
and place them somewhere else. Searching for a string in the wiki takes
longer and longer every month and often finds a lots of old cruft from
old meeting logs.

There are so many old summaries and logs in the wiki from differnet
groups like Ambassadors, Board, EPEL, FESCo, QA, ..., and it gets more
and more every moths for a IMHO small gain. Maybe simply sending the
stuff to a mailing list and placing a link to the archive in the wiki
would be more then enough?

CU
thl