Builders and mock

Don't upgrade mock on the builders! Long story short, xenbuilder2 was having issues earlier this week staying up. Hoping it was a known problem I yum updated the box. Mock was updated. Some of these updates, however, were with the exit code. We had many builds return a successful result even though the build failed. Jesse is looking into this and following up with the mock people. I've since rolled back to the previous version - 3.0.6-1.fc6

That is all :)