Re: Hosting repos that are not upstream

> On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 11:47:15 -0400
> seth vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org> wrote:
>
> > multiple people who are fedora contributors can easily have access to
> > the same repository on fedorapeople. All they have to do is setfacl
> > their dirs so all the committers are listed.
>
> Perfect.  Sounds like an FAQ item.

Agreed - I made a list of items that should be in the faq, I'll see
about working on them tonight:

how do I make other people have access to my files?
‣ setfacl/getfacl explanation
how do I get an account here?
‣ explanation
how much space do I have?
‣ 150M - quota'd
what programs can I run here?
‣ as few as possible - more explanation here
why are you so mean?
‣ b/c it is fun

more?
-sv