Proxy HTTP log policy

Hi guys,

Proxy1 and Proxy2 were getting without space, so i took the opportunity to run clear up a bit of space...

I've ran this and think we should cron it:
sudo -u apachelog gzip `sudo -u apachelog find /var/log/httpd/ -mtime +7`

- gzip everything in /var/log/httpd that has more then 7 days

And discuss how many days before they are removed:
i would say 60 days (tops), unless we can get a data-warehouse collector for long term logs.

Thanks,
Paulo