Fedora 8 Target

Fedora 8 Test 1 is on its way out the door and I thought I'd take this time to list all of the outstanding issues we need to get implemented for F8:

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=Fedora+8

Most of these processes are owned. If you are the owner and can't work on it or don't want to for whatever reason, please switch it back to nobody.

For those of you interested in helping one of these tasks, please add yourself to the cc and make a note.