[Request for hosting] Nodoka Theme upstream

Hallo,

I'd like to host the Nodoka Theme [1] upstream sources/bugzilla/SCM on
the fedora hosted. Currently the sources are accessible via
fedoraproject wiki [2]. I didn't find much documentation however how to
properly request for the hosting, but was pointed to this list. I hope
you will help and make it possible.

Thanks,
Martin