Cleaning up fedora-accounts

I've been working on this infrastructure ticket:
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/63

which is to port all bugzilla scripts away from touching the db directly
and instead using the xmlrpc interface.  Of the scripts I found, I think
that two are not needed:

  * bz-gen-state.py
  * bz-dump-components.py

If anyone knows of someplace where these are used please reply and let
me know by Thursday otherwise I'm going to cvs remove them.

Thanks,
-Toshio