wikidbase

reading rss feeds last night - I think this is something we could use
eventually:

http://www.nickblundell.org.uk/projects/wikidbase/overview/

I realize it's using django - but if there's something like it for
turbogears I'd be all ears. A simple way of letting an end user
dynamically create a database and automatically have the web forms to go
with it would go a long way for a lot of things we'd want to record.

thoughts?
-sv