Re: ssl on publictest dev apps

Luke Macken wrote:
There are a handful of development instances of various apps running on
our publictest systems, most of which don't support SSL.  This is
obviously not a good thing, so I'm proposing that we either enable SSL
on these apps, or disable the FAS identity provider and provide local
guest accounts on the local SQLite dbs.

We really should do this, anyone with time please install mod_ssl on the test boxes.