Builder monitoring

We've recently started taking a closer look at the builders and as a result we've been getting many notifications. As a baseline, the builders need some work. One thing we've been getting alerted of is memory usage, in particular less than 10% swap free.

We have a couple of options.

1) stop monitoring swap on the builders
2) reduce resolution on the builders (check less often and require more failures in a row before notification, right now is 3 failures in a row results in a notification) 3) increase swap (presently about 1G / core so between 2G and 8G of swap on the boxes)

Build guys!  What do you think?