Puppet Training!

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 15:29:53 UTC 2007

puppet1 is ready to be used (right now everything is still on lockbox
until after the training).  I'm going to do some actual training this
time around on how we're using it.  Training is optional but strongly
encouraged (as I'm interested in discussion from those of you who use it
to find better ways of doing things)

The training will be done over asterisk, and in #fedora-meeting.  Since
much of it is training you will only need to listen so no microphone is
needed.  I'll be handing out slides.  See
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Asterisk for how to connect.

Please let me know which of these times work best for you:

Monday August 27th at 15:00 UTC
Monday August 27th at 20:00 UTC
Wednesday August 29th at 20:00 UTC

Right now I'm scheduling it for the 27th at 20:00 UTC unless people
can't make that time.

    -Mike