[RFC] New hosted projects

Paulo Santos santosp at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 23 21:59:00 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

In todays meeting, there was the question about how to process and evaluate
new hosted space/projects.

Currently:
user go to trac, open a ticket and assign it to jkeating

Future:
user send an email to the list, we discuss it, evaluate it and approve/deny,
then user go to trac and open a ticket but don't assign it.
a member of the infrastructure (or some group for that effect) will pickup
the ticket and deploy it (like we do with the approvals)

I'm sure that jkeating has his hands full with other stuff, and doesn't have
the time to keep looking to the queue.
So if we can help, i say we should.

Comments ?!

Paulo