Re: Intro and a question about mirroring.

> Ahh, that's a different question, and thanks Rahul for noticing.
> You're of course free to have "private" mirrors

Well, in that case may I use a different directory structure so that
in can not be
pointed without knowing the exact path and all?

Suppose I use /moonshine/updates for update. So in any case it won't
be accessable without changing baseurl in fedora.repo to
http://xx/moonshine/updates.
And I can always redirect from there.

Regards,
Susmit.