Private builds in koji

A couple of questions that haven't been brought up yet but have recently
passed through my mind:

1) Is it considered an acceptable use of resources to use koji to
scratch-build private FOSS packages that will be hosted on
fedorapeople.org?

2) What about pointing people to the builds hosted within koji?

3) What about building in koji but hosting elsewhere?

I think it's safe to assume that building anything non-FOSS in koji is
*completely* out of the question.