Re: fedorahosted.org is ready for testing

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:23:17 +0100
"Paulo Santos" <paulo banon googlemail com> wrote:

> And is this the preparation to officially announce hosted ? :)

I'm still not quite happy to announce hosted as moving out of beta.
This is certainly a step forward.  I'd still like to get hosted
consumers the ability to theme their hosted environment, as well as
some raw webspace, before we call it production.

--
Jesse Keating