Re: Request for monotone

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
On Dec 12, 2007 9:22 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:56:04 -0500
seth vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org> wrote:

cvs
AFAIK we don't actually offer CVS for hosted projects.  Trac doesn't
support it, and our first rule should be "Do No Harm"  (:

I thought the first rule was "Be Evil" and then "Do More Harm". I mean
we should be supporting RCS (it works great over SSH) and SCCS.

I have to admit I am worried about slippery slope. I'd hate to support a VCS that only has 2 or 3 repos on it. Especially if its not one we have in-house expertise with.