Re: Request for monotone

Mike McGrath wrote:
we've had a request to support monotone on hosted. Instead of having this conversation in private I thought it best to put it on the list. So thoughts? This is part "do we want to support monotone" and part "do we want hosted to be more then svn, hg, git, bzr".

In general I'm happy supporting only those 4, we can't be everything for everyone and AFAIK we're the only OSS project with a hosted offering that supports 4 SCM's.

Thoughts?

FIWI I've decided to put this to a vote today in the meeting - #fedora-meeting: