Re: fedorahosted.org is ready for testing

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 08:25 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
> >
> > We've had luke working on this a little, I still have yet to see a
> > solid proposal on how to config manage puppet modules and deploy them
> > on a larger scale.  All of the selinux tools I've seen work at the
> > machine level.
>
> Sorry, this should s/puppet modules/selinux policies/

Very timely typo though; there's some people on the puppet lists who are
interested in distributing selinux policy through puppet[1] Might be
worth for whoever is doing that for Fedora infrastructure to get in
touch with them.

David

[1]
http://mail.madstop.com/pipermail/puppet-users/2007-December/005493.html